Fiber ProTector is a world leader in protective treatment of fabrics and carpets
Fiber ProTector can be used to protect all textiles even the finest natural ones. Fiber ProTector does not affect natural properties such as breathability or surface texture and it does not affect other fabric treatments such as fire proofing or anti-static treatment.
Added benefits from treatment are the significant reduction of sunfading, static build-up and reduced dust in an indoor environment due to the improved efficiency of daily vacuuming.
Why Fiber ProTector?
Having your upholstery and carpets protected with Fiber ProTector will keep them looking new longer. It also prolongs the overall lifespan of upholstery and carpets as it reduces the need for excessive cleaning. Fiber ProTector is the best product for the protection of upholstery and carpets, because we specialize, innovate and care for your investment. The main advantages of using
Fiber ProTector products and services:
- Provides easy stain release and removal
- Prolongs the life of your upholstery and carpets
- Effectively shields against most oil and water based stain causing liquids
- Helps protect against UV sun-fading
- Reduces wear and tear
- Makes vacuuming more effective
- Improves indoor air quality
- Prevents the spread of unwanted bacteria and germs
- Improves professional deep cleaning, saving you time and money
- Reduces necessary amount of chemicals and water needed for cleaning
Professional Care System
Through Fiber ProTector Carpet protection and Fiber ProTector Textile protection, we have developed a revolutionary system that encapsulates every fiber in the fabric. This prevents dirt and fluids from penetrating and sticking to the fabric.
All carpets and upholstery protected when new or not, will require maintenance. Fiber ProTector treatments will not keep spills and dirt from landing on a carpet or chair; it simply provides easy stain removal and reduced intervals of deep cleaning; thereby achieving considerable savings in cleaning and refurbishment costs. The net effect is that the original appearance can be maintained by routine cleaning.
The treatment will not affect the natural properties of textiles either in appearance or by touch.